2.22.2011

Cafeteria


It's not often - ok, more like never - we head outside of our 2-block radius to grab lunch, especially if it's a regular, non-occasion type of day. But we were itching to try something new, and IG volunteered to commute all the way down to chelsea to pick up some Cafeteria food. I wish all cafeteria food tasted this way.

IG ordered a big breakfast (eggs, bacon, toast, & possibly some other stuff I can't recall), and I really wanted their Mac n Cheese with Smoked Gouda...but it comes with bacon :( (I know, the rest of you would be ALL OVER THAT). So instead, I got their waffles with berries and cinnamon cream. Then we topped it off with some fried oreos. Yep, that's right. They have fried oreos. And three dipping "sauces" to dunk 'em in. It was a bit too far of a travel for them though, so our oreos were softened by the time we got to eat. I'm odd and I like my oreos soft, so they were pretty darn perfect for me. For everyone else, you might wanna eat in (which by the way, you can do 24/7!).

Cafeteria
119 7th Ave
(at 17th)

No comments: