2.14.2011

A Little Love Shack

Happy V-Day!


This post is dedicated to my loves: C,L,&M! Thanks for being my valentines! :)

We're no strangers to Shake Shack, but it's always good and it was really convenient (from L's place at least :p). L & M went for the shack stack for the first time, and fell in love. All that fried cheese-mushroom goodness on top of a burger - yummmm! But no worries - the burgers are smaller than your average burger AND there's not just one, but TWO tomatoes, so....they're...healthier. ;) Especially if you have them with a side of cheese fries.

And hey, if we're gonna have a heart attack anyway, why not go all out? Next stop: Brenner's new hot spot, Little Brown. It was a really tough decision choosing a hot chocolate flavor - only accomplished after deciding 1-to try a sip of L's, and 2-to venture all the way back here again at some point. Ended up with the spicy chili flavor, which had an ever-so-slight spice. Walked two blocks in the cold, and by the time I took my first sip, it was the perfect temperature. L had been eyeing the sea salt caramel, and ooooh was it salty! Salty goodness. I'm definitely going to have to make my way up here again (& again) to get me my own cup...and maybe some of those pancake bites that look so good...

Drooling at the thought.


Shake Shack
154 East 86th St
(btwn 3rd & Lex)

Little Brown
1296 Lexington Ave
(@ 85th St)

No comments: