11.18.2010

Piccolo Cafe

A new little cafe opened up next door to our office, and I've been anticipating it merely because of the cozy European cafe interior. I thought it would be more of a coffee-dessert type place, but taking a quick glance at the menu said I was dead wrong. Obviously, I've never been to its other locations.

I was actually on my way to SB for a much-needed coffee, when I decided to drop in here instead. It was still too early for crowds, so aside from the one other customer being helped, I was given immediate attention. I paid $2 for my medium coffee that cost $1.50. I figured I'd leave a little tip for their grand opening day (I'm nice like that sometimes). The woman turned to hand me back a dollar and said she didn't have quarters yet, so I could have it back. :) Niiiice (but I didn't take it).

The coffee is sooo niiice and smoooth. And it's not bitter or sour. Whether it's strong enough to get me through the day? I dunno bout that. Try it out for yourself! (ps. go early before it starts lookin' like a can of sardines)


Piccolo Cafe
274 W 40th St
(@8th Ave)

No comments: