4.09.2009

G R O M

After having heard many great things about this gelateria, I finally got a chance to go. Twice in less than 3 weeks! The first time I stepped in there, I had no clue what flavor to get. Honestly, I should have done my research before making a spur-of-the-moment trip. I just do not understand the descriptions on their menu. I must not be sophisticated enough. But I will not make the same mistake next time. And of course, there will be a next time!

So far, we have tasted the Tiramisu (Yum! But not exactly what Tiramisu tastes like...), Baccio (YUM! Exactly what Baccio tastes like. Hazelnut + Chocolate), and Coconut (YUM and refreshing! It tastes like a sweet slice of fresh coconut).
Next time, I'd like to try the Zabaione or Stracciatella. I kept reading the sign, but never had the guts to order the flavor.

GROM
233 Bleecker
at Carmine

No comments: